SAS has been around since 1912. We’ve heard a few of these questions before…
- What foreign languages do you offer?
- What is the Bring Your Own Mac Program?
- Do you offer a gifted program for advanced students?
- Do you accept students with special needs?
- Are there any additional admissions requirements for the International Baccalaureate or Advanced Placement Programs?
- What are your AP and IB test scores?
- Where do your students go after High School graduation?
- What are your school hours?
- What is your class capacity for each grade level?
- Do you provide school bus service to and from your campuses?
- Do you provide lunch?
- Do students wear uniforms?
- How diverse is your student body?
- Where do your teachers come from and what are their qualifications?
- How do you select my child’s teacher?
- What amount of homework should my child expect?
- What after school activities do you offer?
- What is the difference between your Puxi and Pudong campuses?
- Do you have a boarding program?
- Does your school monitor the air quality?
Couldn’t find an answer to your question? Let us know!
Kindly note, as the 2023-24 school year has now begun, seat availability is now extremely limited across many grade levels on both campuses. We highly recommend you contact our Admissions Team directly before submitting an application form 2023-24. Applications for the 2024-2025 school year will open in the fall.