SAS has been around since 1912. We’ve heard a few of these questions before…
- What foreign languages do you offer?
- What is the Bring Your Own Mac Program?
- Do you offer a gifted program for advanced students?
- Do you accept students with special needs?
- Are there any additional admissions requirements for the International Baccalaureate or Advanced Placement Programs?
- What are your AP and IB test scores?
- Where do your students go after High School graduation?
- What are your school hours?
- What is your class capacity for each grade level?
- Do you provide school bus service to and from your campuses?
- Do you provide lunch?
- Do students wear uniforms?
- How diverse is your student body?
- Where do your teachers come from and what are their qualifications?
- How do you select my child’s teacher?
- What amount of homework should my child expect?
- What after school activities do you offer?
- What is the difference between your Puxi and Pudong campuses?
- Do you have a boarding program?
- Does your school monitor the air quality?
Couldn’t find an answer to your question? Let us know!
Thank you for your interest in applying to Shanghai American School.
We are currently full and no longer accepting applications for the first semester of the 2021-22 school year. We are, however, still accepting applications for the second semester, which begins on January 4th, 2022. Seat availability for the second semester will be more clear by mid-November, 2021.
Applications for the 2022-23 school year can be submitted when the admission season opens on October 11th, 2021.