SAS has been around since 1912. We’ve heard a few of these questions before…
- What foreign languages do you offer?
- What is the Bring Your Own Mac Program?
- Do you offer a gifted program for advanced students?
- Do you accept students with special needs?
- Are there any additional admissions requirements for the International Baccalaureate or Advanced Placement Programs?
- What are your AP and IB test scores?
- Where do your students go after High School graduation?
- What are your school hours?
- What is your class capacity for each grade level?
- Do you provide school bus service to and from your campuses?
- Do you provide lunch?
- Do students wear uniforms?
- How diverse is your student body?
- Where do your teachers come from and what are their qualifications?
- How do you select my child’s teacher?
- What amount of homework should my child expect?
- What after school activities do you offer?
- What is the difference between your Puxi and Pudong campuses?
- Do you have a boarding program?
- Does your school monitor the air quality?
Couldn’t find an answer to your question? Let us know!
We are now accepting applications for the 23/24 school year.
Although the admission season for the 22/23 school year remains open, seating is very limited across all grade levels on both campuses. If you would like additional information on seat availability, please contact our admissions office directly.