Imagine the possibilities . . .
Imagine your child working alongside a scientist collecting data to be used in scientific research about Lake Tai. Imagine your child learning about sustainability and the life cycle in a new outdoor learning space and garden. Imagine your child happily swinging on fun and innovative new playground equipment, or benefiting from new technology in athletics. Imagine your child learning from one of the top math specialists in the world, or from an amazing artist or writer. Imagine . . .
When you give to the Edge for Excellence Annual Fund your gift makes possible a variety of new programs and opportunities for your child — opportunities that would not otherwise be available.
This year our goal is to raise $250,000 USD. With your help and commitment to SAS we will do just that.
How to Give
It's easy to give to Edge for Excellence — just choose the method that’s most convenient. All donors will receive a formal gift acknowledgement letter from the school (valid for U.S. income-tax purposes if applicable).
1. Click here to make a secure online gift using a Visa, MasterCard or Discover card, issued in any country. Gifts online are processed through "Friends of Shanghai American School Foundation,” a not-for-profit organization incorporated under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Gifts to the Foundation are deductible for U.S. income-tax purposes.
2. Drop off the special RED ENVELOPE with an RMB cash or check gift and a completed pledge form to the special locked boxes at each division office on either campus. Either you or your child may drop it off. Download a donation card here. Click here for a Chinese donation card or here for a Korean donation card.
3. Bring your Visa, MasterCard or UnionPay credit card with a completed pledge form to the cashier’s office on either campus. You will get a receipt for your gift. Download a donation card here. Click here for a Chinese donation card or here for a Korean donation card.
4. U.S. citizens may choose to write a bank check or arrange a wire transfer:
- U.S. checks, payable to the "Friends of Shanghai American School Foundation,” may be sent to SAS, c/o Development Office, 258 Jinfeng Lu, Huacao Town, Minhang District, Shanghai 201107 PRC; or directly to the Foundation at 15 Roszel Road, P.O. Box 5910, Princeton, NJ 08540 USA.
- U.S. bank wire transfers may be made directly from your bank to the SAS Foundation account. Please click here to contact us for instructions.
Thank you for supporting Shanghai American School!
SAS students in one of the new garden spaces paid for by Annual Fund dollars.