September 22, 2018 - Founder’s Day Celebration
Since our founding in 1912, Shanghai American School has inspired students from 12 different locations. Join us at one of those locations, a church on Hengshan Lu, and discover how all 12 came to be – at least temporarily – a campus of SAS.
Join us at 3:00 pm at the Hengshan Community Church (53 Hengshan Lu). Immediately following, we will walk to Sasha’s located at (11 Dongping Lu) for drinks and hors d’oeuvres until 6:00 pm.
The SAS community is welcome. Dress code is business-casual. RSVP is required.
The registration is now closed, if you have any questions, please email us at Marketing@saschina.org.
Please refer to the below bus schedule if you have previously signed up for the shuttle bus service to Hengshan Community Church:
- Jinqiao Starbucks at Golden Bridge Mall (departing at 1:10 pm)
- Kerry Parkside – Pudong (departing at 1:20 pm)
- The Links (departing at 12:50 pm)
- SRC (departing at 12:55 pm)
- Hongqiao Marriott (departing at 1:25 pm)