Thank you for exploring career opportunities at Shanghai American School- one of Asia's premier education institutions. We strive to provide a rich cultural and social learning environment for students, and to mold them into high-achieving global citizens. Passionate teachers and administrators help us fulfill these goals.
Shanghai American School recruits highly-qualified educators who:
- Support our School’s mission statement and uphold our values.
- Demonstrate successful teaching experience.
- Have the knowledge of content, curriculum, and a keen understanding of the needs of students.
- Are certified to teach in the relevant subject area.
- Have at least two years teaching experience at an accredited school.
- Work collaboratively in a team environment.
Interested in teaching at SAS? On October 13th, we ran around both our beautiful campuses trying to capture everything that happens in One Day at SAS. Along the way, we stopped to speak with some of our faculty and students about teaching at SAS. See what they had to say, or find out more about our available positions and the application process.
Please submit your application to HumanResources@saschina.org. If you have any questions, please email them to the same address.