The right fit and progressive learning.
SAS seeks to guide and build Chinese language proficient through a structure that can take them through beginners to advanced, including high school International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP) courses.
Chinese Program Progression Chart
Glossary of terms:
- IBDP = International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme
- B HL = Language B Higher Level
- B SL = Language B Standard Level
- Language A = Language A is for students who have a near native proficiency level
- Lang + Lit = Language and Literature, two courses: Literature, and Language and Literature