Quarantine Period FAQ
In order to provide for our SAS community both present and ongoing clarity on key themes in this quarantine period, we have developed this FAQ . We will continue to add to this resource and revise it appropriately based on the questions we receive, alerting you to any important new information or changes.
- What is the plan for Head of School leadership transition?
- Are other new leaders for 2022-23 fully committed to SAS and scheduled to arrive on time?
- We heard that a large number of teachers have resigned recently; is this true?
- How are we retaining and supporting our faculty in this challenging time?
- How do we ensure that teachers who depart are fully fulfilling their duties in distance learning from abroad?
- Do we have the teachers we need to start SY 2022-23?
- How is the school addressing the question of AP and IB in the current lockdown environment?
- What is the opening plan for school year 2022-23?
- Will the school offer reimbursements or credits, given the restriction to campus activities?
- Will the school make up the two missed days last week to ensure 180 days?
- Should we be allowed to have activities and celebrations in person, will we?
- What if my child needs to miss class due to a NAT screening?