Parent FAQ About NAT Screening Scenario
- Where can we find the latest information about what’s happening?
- We have heard about NAT testing situations at other schools. How long would that take at SAS?
- Is the school prepared for such a schoolwide NAT testing scenario?
- What if there is a positive case in our student or teacher population?
- What can I do as a parent to prepare?
- What if I can’t successfully obtain an NAT testing QR code?
- If my child is not at school when schoolwide NAT testing is mandated, would she/he be asked to return to school?
- I am worried about my young child getting swabbed in the nose. Is the NAT test in the nose or throat?
- Will the students need to wait for the test results before being released?
- Would my child be allowed to leave after his/her test is completed or will everyone be dismissed at one time?
Please check back for additional updates.