Parent FAQ About Covid
- Where can we find the latest information about what’s happening?
- What will the school communicate with parents about specific situations of students or teachers who are undergoing contact tracing lockdowns?
- We have heard about another school being locked down. In what situation will you lock down the school?
- Is the school prepared for a lockdown on campus?
- What if there is a positive case in our student or teacher population?
- What can I do to prepare for a lockdown?
- Will the school still have activities and events such as APAC and Chinese New Year and will parents be allowed on campus?
- Can we still travel during Chinese New Year?
- What if I can’t successfully obtain an NAT testing QR code?
- If my child is not at school when schoolwide testing is mandated, would she/he be asked to return to school?
- I am worried about my young child getting swabbed in the nose. Is the NAT test in the nose or throat?
- Will the students need to wait for the test results before being released?
- Would my child be allowed to leave after his/her test is completed or will everyone be dismissed at one time?
Please check back for additional updates.