All facilities and classrooms are disinfected nightly by cleaning service (Sodexo) using their disinfection cleaning guidelines and disinfection concentration recommendation for infectious disease outbreaks.
Cleaning staff wipe and disinfect all buildings every hour with special attention being given to high-touch areas and surfaces:
- Elevator buttons
- Bathrooms and sinks
All cleaning staff wear face masks and gloves during their normal working hours. These masks and gloves are changed at least twice per day.
The central HAVC system on each campus is be in operation and has been approved and certified by the required CDC 3rd party vendor. In addition, classrooms are ventilated by opening the windows during disinfection at the end of each day.
Each individual classroom and all reception areas are provided with (1) one bottle of Liquid Hand Sanitizer, masks, sanitizer wipes, and a vomit bag. In addition, the Technology Department take the following steps for shared equipment:
- Offer available disinfectant wipes and other appropriate materials for disinfecting shared equipment.
- Disinfect shared laptops, iPads, and other shared equipment prior to school re-opening.
- Disinfect laptops iPads, and other equipment on shared carts weekly.
- Disinfect shared laptops, iPads, and other shared equipment each time they are returned.
Within the libraries, the librarians take the following steps with returned books and other library resources:
- Offer available disinfectant wipes and other appropriate materials for disinfecting returned books and other shared library resources.
- Disinfect returned books and other shared library resources each time they are returned.