SAS News About the COVID-19
Our sincere thoughts go out to everyone affected by the outbreak of the coronavirus known as COVID–19. In an effort to keep our community safe and informed, we are sharing the very latest information about how COVID–19 is affecting the SAS community.
We thank you for your continued patience and understanding during this challenging time. As the situation progresses, updates will be available here and will be shared via email as well. Should you have specific questions that are not noted below, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated April 8, 10am (Shanghai time)
- What is the current situation at a glance?
- Can I enter campus while it's closed?
- When will the SAS campuses re-open?
- When does my family have to return to Shanghai?
- Will any activities or events be held prior to campuses re-opening?
- What is the latest ACT exam information?
- What is the latest SAT exam information?
- How will learning continue while the campuses are closed?
- How will campus closures affect the calendar and year-end date?
- What actions can I take to keep my family safe from the COVID-19?
- What will SAS do to ensure safe campuses upon our return?
- What shall I do if I or a family member show symptoms of the COVID-19
- Where can I find additional information about the COVID-19
- How can I support my child emotionally during this time?