16th Annual Chinese Articulation Workshop
Dear Chinese Articulation Workshop participants.
Thank you for all of our speakers’ generous sharing, we have received all PPT from our speakers and teachers. Please rolled down to the workshop presentations at the bottom of this page. Hope you would find them helpful.
Click HERE to download the photos from Hangpu Cruise.
- A Thematic Unit Design - Standard Based - Holly Lin
- Developing Conceptual Understanding and Problem Solving Skills in the Chinese Foreign Language Classroom - Sissy Shen
- Feedback That Moves Learners Forward - Fiona McConnon
- Grow Model - Connie Hu
- How to Design Effective Assignments for Students - Louise Lin
- Inquiry Based Approach in Chinese for Sharing - Natasha Yuan
- Making PBL Happen in Your Chinese Classroom - Judy Zhang/Ting Shen
- Middle School Project Based Learning (PBL) Sharing - Gali Li
- Positive Discipline in the Classroom - Jane Zu
- Resourcing and Instruction for a Differentiated Chinese Program - HuaLi Xiong
- Study of Inquiry Based Teaching and Learning Strategies - Explore Values of Architectures - Ivy Wang
- Using Authentic Learning Resources in the Classroom - Huiney Xu
- Blended Mandarin Teaching - Video Session - Peihua Li