Middle and Elementary
Middle school students participate in the China International Schools Sports Association (CISSA). All sports are open to both boys and girls who compete separately except in floor hockey and softball.
CISSA’s sports emphasis is not on winning but participation, skill acquisition, and learning the fundamentals of the game. The student -athletes work on sportsmanship and teamwork as they get to know each other and make connections with their teammates.The program is structured in five seasons throughout the year with two contact days per week – one practice and one game a week – for 5 to 7 weeks per season.
2016-2017 CISSA Sports Seasons
- Touch Rugby (August - September)
- Soccer (September - November)
- Cross-Country (September - November )
- Table Tennis (September - December)
- Co-ed Floor Hockey (October - January)
- Volleyball (January - March
- Badminton (January - March)
- Track and Field (February - April)
- Basketball (March - May)
- Co-ed Softball (April - May)
- Tennis (April - June)